When working with custom fields, then with custom dialogs you can define which fields should be shown in which dialogs.
Custom Fields Management
The option Custom Fields in neoCatalog Server is used for needs of additional data fields to specify values for selected design. To access the custom fields tables, go to the 'Management' in administration and find the listed option in 'Advanced'.
In the next window, on the left of the page, you can search, select, edit or add new custom field with . If you open or create a new field, at the centre of the page you will see the table, with Name, Label and Description fields, Entity Attribute (Design, Colorway, neoColor) and Type selection. You can define the default value and if the field is required or not. Name is used for further variable creation used in neoCatalog Layouts. Enter the data and make the selection. In the preview you can view the final result that will be shown in the dialogs of neoCatalog. With each new field the key can be used for one Field and another free will be selected automatically. Press Save after creation or any modification, or else remove custom fields press 'Delete'.
Later, after the dialogs management, the fields are present and selectable in the supported dialogs.
Custom Dialogs Management
In the next window, on the left of the page, you can search, select, edit or add new custom dialog with .
- If you open or create a new dialog, at the top of the of the page you will see the options to choose the user type (Category) and the Exclusivity (User/Groups).
- All default dialog fields are added the dialog. Those with Read-only flag will be shown as text info only.
- The custom fields are listed below under "Unused fields".
- Clicking on the icon-eye-off will remove the field from dialog and will be listed below under "Unused fields". Clicking on the icon-eye-on will move it back the the dialog.
- You can define the position of the fields in the dialog by drag&drop the fields in higher or lower position.
Press Save after creation or any modification, or else remove custom fields press 'Delete'.
Later in the defined dialogs you will see the custom fields with the rule and position.