nS QuickPrint Panel is the panel for Adobe® Photoshop® and Illustrator® which allows and offers the connection to Print Server to send and print files from your Adobe® Photoshop® and Illustrator®.
Open a document with Adobe® Photoshop®, then display the drop-down option list from Window | Extensions and finally click on nS QuickPrint Panel.
Connect with neoStampa's Print Server
First time you opening the panel, you need to establish the connection to Print Server to send your designs to the printer. In the Print Server workstation start your Print Server process so that it remain active. To create the connection, you have two options:
1) Connect the panel using Bonjour to detected Print Servers in your network:
2) Using the manual option to add printer. To do this, go to 'Add Printer' option and enter the URL of your Print Server.
3) With successful connection you will have the options with configured Print Server where you can see the preview of the print job, send your image file with printer schemes, comments and layout size.
Customize your print job
Having a document (format RGB, CMYK, GRAYSCALE or LAB) open, in the panel you can see the preview and options to choose to send your print document.
- Scheme: Here you can choose the schemes that are available for the printers. With the download icon you can get the schemes copied locally in your computer in
- Layout: We provide with neoTextil installations default layouts that you can use to create a print job (stored in
/Users/USER/Documents/neoTextil/Layouts/). When working with customized Print Server Layouts, they will be listed here too and copied locally in
- Size: Different size options.
- Layout: uses the page size defined in the layout
- Image: uses the full image size
- Custom: allows to define a custom size different than layout or image size.
- Comments: for layouts with comments field only.