Inedit products support two types of activation: USB dongle protection and UUID. By default, when you install Inedit products, they apply basic licenses with 30-days expiration date. For more information to our help center.
How to request a trial license?
By default, when you install Inedit products, it applies trial licenses with 30-days expiration date. You can start a 30-day trial to try out all of the features. If your dongle has already activated a trial license, you cannot start a new trial. At the end of the trial period, you can revert to a final license or extend the trial. For more information about license levels, contact email@example.com .
Step 1: Register dongle with account
- If you own the Inedit dongle, you need to plug-in in your computer. If you don't have the dongle, the registration will be done using the UUID of the product.
- Start the Photoshop after installing neoTextil. You can access the dongle registration window from Windows | Extensions | nT neoTextil Panel or when starting a plug-in that is not activated yet. It recognizes the number of dongle (65xxxxxxx). Using UUID activation it will show the unique identifier number of 10 digits.
- Enter your account details in the required fields to register your dongle with your email and push the button 'Continue'.
4. In the next step tell us why you want to try the product and push the button 'Request Trial' .
Step 2: Validate your email account
- The next step is to validate your email account which requires one verification.
2. Check your received email and use the validation code that is valid for 15 minutes for the next step.
3. Enter the verification code in the required field. Click on the button 'Continue'. Once your registration is completed, you will be able to change the registration email.
Step 3: Start the trial license
You will receive a 30 days trial. Click on the button 'Continue Trial' to start using the plug-ins.
If you have partly licensed neoTextil plug-ins, within the registration the 30 days of trial will be added in the non activated plug-ins. If your registration is completed and you have partly licensed neoTextil plug-ins, once the neoTextil Panel is active you can ask for a trial with TRY.
neoTextil Activation Manager
Convert your trial version of a single-user Inedit product to a fully licensed copy by doing the following steps. Since you already installed the trial version on your computer, you do not need to download the product again. There is no need to remove the trial version in order to use the fully licensed product. Start the trial version of the software.
Since you already installed the trial version on your computer, you do not need to download the product again. There is no need to remove the trial version in order to use the fully licensed product. The activation process is a one-time action. Plug in the neoTextil dongle, run Adobe® Photoshop® and open nT Activation Manager from File | Automate and click on nT Activation Manager or from Windows | Extension | nT neoTextil Panel > Activation Manager when being offline.
1) You will access the Product activation dialog. The Activation Manager recognises the number of dongle (65xxxxxxx), which is shown in the Personal Code field. Using UUID activation it will show the unique identifier number of 10 digits. You can check if the dongle or the UUID number and the Personal Code coincide, by pressing on the information icon next to the Personal Code.
2) If you have more than one dongle plugged in the computer, you will be able to select the one you want to activate.
3) Next, type your personal data with an user and company name on the given fields. This information is merely for your own record and has no purpose in the activation process.
4) Finally, enter the Activation code, which will be loaded by default with the XDAT file, that Inèdit will also provide you via email or in a USB memory, together with the installer and documentation about the Photoshop Plug-ins. Press on the 'Load' button and choose the XDAT file. The activation will process automatically.
Optionally, if you have received the activation code you can type or copy-paste the code and press the 'Activate' button.